Casa Pintada, Panama - Overview
Comfortable houses and beautiful apartments to serve the nearby Cobre mining operation.
Recognized commercial brands already committed to serve the mining community.
Green and recreational spaces will form the core of the environmentally friendly community.
Each project phases is clearly identified and offers different opportunities to investors.
First Class Urban Community!
The project includes:
- Schools with all levels of education and paired with extensive extra-curricular activities.
- Over 100 commercial spaces over 4 phases of the Project, along the length of Central Ave.
- Parking areas for the public.
- Internal bus terminal to and from the mine during the day, following the work shifts, that will generate a constant flow of persons.
- Garbage disposal located at various locations in the Project.
- Electrical generators and all basic services (telephone, internet, cable).
Open spaces, walkable streets and Urban connectivity:
- Wide and comfortable side walks.
- Green and recreational spaces in Phases 1.1 and 1.2 of 12,000m2.
- Shuttle bus service within the Casa Pintada Project.
- Water treatment plant for the entire property, located in a strategic area away from the Casa Pintada Project.
- Reserve water tank.
- Treelined recreational plazas.